Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I really like this kid but everytime he makes a move i step back?

Ok, so i dated this guy. He really likes me and everything, or at least did , and i broke up with him soooooo many times just because im scared. So now its done for good we haven't gone out in forever because he got tired of trying to get with me, and me rejecting him. I really like him tho. And not only that i really miss him. But i notice that he still talks to me and when he does i feel like im in heaven , but when he trys to get closer theirs this wall i cant explain . He told me he had a dream that we had sex and said he cant stop thinking about me and i changed the subject to tacos ? and he was sorta flirting with me before. Also he has made comments about me that makes it seem as tho he likes me or still has alittle bit of feelings towards me , but when his boys ask him he says he doesn't like me anymore ? His friends say that they think he's just fronting . but idk ? And idk if we will ever have a stable relationship because for some reason im not committed enough ? i guess i sorta like boys hard to get type , and he was never that he always texted me first everything . he is the perfect boyfriend ..... so i don't understand why i have this wall up ? But now all i can listen to is the song "We belong together" by : Mariah Carey. My Friends tell me to tell him, but what if he rejects me. And im not really good with expressing my feelings. In fact i am considered a strong person who doesn't let people get to her . so why am i miserable? i kinda think like if he loved me like he said he did ( i was the longest relationship he's had ) he would still sorta like me still alittle right? HELP ! teenage crisis . Oh and they call me Sammie and him Ronnie because we break up and make up so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment