Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I want to give the twins, individual names, but still connect them?

I guess we can start by asking where Preston and Adam came from. Are they family names or names you like? You could connect them with family names as middle names. Twin names do not need to match. When my ex and I thought we were having twins, we came up with the names Olivia Jean and Jase Steven. Jean is for my Grandpa and Steven is my ex's middle name. Olivia and Jase don't really match though, so they were unique that way. I like both the names Preston and Adam and think they're fine for twin names. I knew many sets of twins growing up and not all of them had matchy names. Leslie and Robert. Amanda and Jacquelyn. Nicolas and David. Mathew and Donovan. Steven and James.

No comments:

Post a Comment