Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guys, rate Mariah Carey on a scale of 1-10?

Well I'm not a guy, but I hope my answer helps. Well from what I've seen of her when she was first out. She was the typical pop star. I mean the way she dressed was considered risky for the time. I mean look at Britney and Christina when they first came out. People made a huge deal about the stuff they wore. Granted they were teens. I'm not sure how old Mariah was. But still. It was still a little too revealing for the time. I mean I haven't really heard much of her. Other than the usual thing about her. I mean she's always been a little "slutty". Its just her style evolved into what was for the time. Now I think she's more into being a diva and fashion than anything. But this is just my opinion. I mean if you look at old pop stars. The stuff they wore was considered bad for the time. Mind you not all pop stars were like this. But a good many were.

No comments:

Post a Comment