Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can you die by jumping out a car that is going more than 90 mph???? please answer quickly?

I was playing the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta (iz awesome btw) and i fell off a truck that looked as if it was going 90 mph or more (it was following an airplane) and as i hit the ground i died. And my little nephew said that it's stupid and can't die from a fall like that. I said of course you could die from a fall like that and my cousin agreed with me. He said no matter what i say he's not going to agree with me. So i need help from you the fellow interweb browsers to help me prove my point and rub it in his face lol. Because i know he's just doing this to annoy the crap out of me and he's being a little douchebag about it. For those of you who have little brothers and sisters who are 12 would understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment