Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is this a good car theft idea?

Just thinking of ways to steal cars. No I'm not actually stealing one. Me and my friend were arguing over the easiest way. I said: go to somewhere like a parking lot at an NFL game. Like Foxboro for the Patriots in New England. It's a big, dirt, open, parking lot on the other side of street of stadium. No people are over there really. My plan would be to get a tow truck and tow a car away. I would do cut a hole in the hood, so I could disconnect the battery to prevent the alarm from going off. I would then break into the car and put it in neutral (I would do it to a manual transmission car). I would then proceed to tow the car away. Any problems to this ideas? Any suggestions? JUST FOR FUN. NOT A REAL PLAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment